White True R Carbon Fiber
Shipping calculated at checkout
Stretches and conforms easily with less warping. Great for hoods, roofs and large panels on the exterior. It is the easiest carbon to clean and maintain.
Texture: Semi-Gloss Carbon Finish
- Thickness: 3.8 mils
- Application: Dry
Features: VViViD Natural Air release, Centerpoint Technology, VViViD Heat fuse, VViViD Resist.
Adhesive: Acrylic-based, reposition able, slideable
Expected durability: 5-7 years.
- Conformability: Very high
- Skill level needed: Low.
- Experience the new XPO series carbon!
- Produced for Exterior paint applications. Also suitable for interior applications.
- VVIVID XPO films are made using a polysol mixture. The film is rated to last 5-6 years. The XPO adhesive showcases the new centerpoint technology developed to give the film easy repositionability and bubble/air removal. The new Air release liner also makes XPO films one of the most reliable vinyls on the market.
- This Film is Marine safe, may be used on interior and exterior parts. Suitable for architectural applications like desks, cabinets etc..
- Every roll is shipped in a strong CORE TUBE to limit damage. Make sure the product you receive has the VVIVID logo on the paper backing to ensure authenticity.
If you have any issues / concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department:
Tel.: 514 508 2529