Navy Blue Gloss
Shipping calculated at checkout
Texture: High Gloss
- Thickness: 3.4 mils
- Application: Dry
Features: VViViD Natural Air release, Centerpoint Technology, VViViD Heat fuse, VViViD Resist.
Adhesive: Acrylic-based, reposition able, slideable
Expected durability: 5-7 years.
- Conformability: Very high
- Skill level needed: Low.
- Experience the new XPO series High Gloss!
- Produced for Exterior paint applications. Also suitable for interior applications.
- VVIVID XPO films are made using a polysol mixture. The film is rated to last 5-6 years. The XPO adhesive showcases the new centerpoint technology developed to give the film easy repositionability and bubble/air removal. The new Air release liner also makes XPO films one of the most reliable vinyls on the market.
- This Film is Marine safe, may be used on interior and exterior parts. Suitable for architectural applications like desks, cabinets etc..
- Every roll is shipped in a strong CORE TUBE to limit damage. Make sure the product you receive has the VVIVID logo on the paper backing to ensure authenticity.
This durable film is ideal for long-term fleet and motorsport marketing applications, and provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Great for architectural applications indoor and out.
If you have any issues / concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department:
Tel.: 514 508 2529