Limited Edition Colors are basically short production films that don't normally hit the market or are not in our general line.
These films will not go to mass production unless we see interest in these products. Make sure to order more than you need as these products may not be available at a later date.
Texture: High Gloss
Thickness: 4.7 mils
- Application: Dry
Features: VViViD Natural Air release, Centerpoint Technology, VViViD Heat fuse, VViViD Resist.
Adhesive: Acrylic-based, reposition able, slideable
Expected durability: 5-7 years.
Conformability: Very high
Skill level needed: Low.
- Experience the new XPO series High Gloss!
- Produced for Exterior paint applications. Also suitable for interior applications.
- VVIVID XPO films are made using a polysol mixture. The film is rated to last 5-6 years. The XPO adhesive showcases the new centerpoint technology developed to give the film easy repositionability and bubble/air removal. The new Air release liner also makes XPO films one of the most reliable vinyls on the market.
- This Film is Marine safe, may be used on interior and exterior parts. Suitable for architectural applications like desks, cabinets etc..
- Every roll is shipped in a strong CORE TUBE to limit damage. Make sure the product you receive has the VVIVID logo on the paper backing to ensure authenticity.
This durable film is ideal for long-term fleet and motorsport marketing applications, and provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Great for architectural applications indoor and out.
If you have any issues / concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department:
Tel.: 514 508 2529