ULTRA-GLOSS® Neptune Blue (Pearl)
Shipping calculated at checkout
About the wrap:
Neptune Blue combines our Ultra-Gloss® mirror like finish with a subtle "pearl" metallic design. The result is a bold yet elegant deep blue hue with hints of purple and micro-sparkles under highlights. Like the rest of our Ultra-Gloss series, Neptune Blue features our nano air-release pattern and a protective cap for an enhanced wrapping experience.
- Thickness: 3.8 mils
- Finish: Ultra-Gloss
- Application: Dry
Features: Clear-Cap, Nano Air-release, Ultra-gloss UV topcoat, enhanced self-healing finish.
Adhesive: Acrylic-based, repositionable, Pressure sensitive.
Expected durability: 5-7 years.
- Warranty*: 4 years.
- Conformability: Very high
- Skill level needed: Medium.
- Ease of install: Medium-Hard ( Read changes to prep and install below)
ULTRA-GLOSS® is the closest thing you can get to OEM paint in gloss wraps. This change makes the film more difficult to prep/install since every imperfection is magnified. Here are some tips to get the best finish from your ULTRA-GLOSS film.
1. Clay bar: Originally, clay bars have not been necessary for car wraps but with the dramatic increase in finish clarity, small specs and surface contaminants will show through exponentially. Although still not necessary for the integrity of the wrap, it's highly suggested for added surface clarity.
2. Nano Air-release is there to enhance the finish of the product however it may be harder to remove trapped air on large surfaces. It is suggested to apply the film while holding excess material off the surface. This will prevent trapped air and distortions the in film. In the event of bubbles, press the bubble softly or puncture to let air out.
3. Cap: The clear cap can be installed without removing throughout the entire wrap process. It is important to note that the cap removes pliability of the film by about 18% meaning, it's performance will be at 82% whereas the uncapped film is at 100%. For precision cutting, seams and joints, make sure you remove the cap in those areas.