Custom Car Wrap ( Any color or Print)
The custom car wrap listing was originally created for installers who don't own expensive machinery to properly print and laminate. We will therefore offer this service to all as a finished printed product, installation is up to you!
How does this work? Follow the directions provided below for a successful purchase and product!
STEP 1: PICK YOUR MEDIA
1. VViViD XPOSE Media 54": Economical option for longterm application on curved surfaces. Features VViViD's repositionable adhesive. 6 year outdoor life.
2. 3M ij180CV3 Media 54": 10 Year outdoor life, ControlTac and Comply adhesive.
3. Avery Dennison® MPI 1005 SuperCast 54": Longterm, premium, conformable, vinyl with repositionable adhesive.
STEP 2: PICK YOUR FINISH
1. Matte Laminate ( using the manufacturer recommended laminate for brand and type )
2. Gloss Laminate ( using the manufacturer recommended laminate for brand and type )
STEP 3: PICK SIZE
Depending on the size of your project, pick the appropriate size. Please note that every quantity results in 1 linear foot ( 54" x 12"). If you need 67 feet, please choose a quantity of 67 when you add item to cart.
All rolls come 54" wide x any length.
STEP 4: Artwork or Color to be printed.
We do not alter files or tamper with any files we receive from you. Any files received in the wrong resolution or size will result in the misprint of your project which is non-refundable.
Please follow the instructions below or risk a delay or cancellation of your order.
1. File and print size. We can print a maximum of 53" on 54" wide (half inch bleed).
2. When creating a design file, please size your image to 54" x "Length in inches" Your image will scale down to 53" wide during printing. We accept a minimum resolution of 100 DPI to 300 DPI. Anything less than 100DPI will be pixelated.
3. Accepted file formats: .TIF .PDF .JPEG .EPF
4. Sending files for print. Please leave a download link in your order notes or email email@example.com (with your order number titled Print Request ). If your requesting a custom color please send us the pantone color you wish to get.
Lead Time - It can take usually 3-4 business days to print, dry and laminate your project. It is then shipped using the shipping method chosen during checkout.
We Also Recommend